TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting the Grove Home website. So that you have some comfort and security in placing an order with us, we need to tell you a few important pieces of legal information. All of the relevant information you need can be found.
It is important that you carefully review these terms and conditions before you engage in a purchase with us. For the purpose of business efficacy, these terms and conditions will prevail at all material times and by using and thereafter purchasing something from Grove Home, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. As a matter of law, Grove Home reserves the right to amend, modify or vary these terms and conditions as it deems fit.
The following terms and conditions shall apply to all use and sale relating to Grove Home.
- Our returns policy is to offer an exchange or refund on items returned within 14 days of purchase, accompanied with your original receipt provided the goods are unused and in their original packaging.
- If you need to arrange collection of larger furniture goods you wish to return this will incur an additional charge of €60 within Ireland or €100 outside of Ireland.
- Where a product is out of its packaging and the seals are broken Grove Home retains the right of a restocking charge of 20% to be applied.
- We offer a service to assemble all furniture. However should you not avail of this you will be unable to return any self-assembly items if assembly is part or fully completed, unless the item does not comply with the description given, is faulty or is not fit for its purpose stated.
- Our returns policy excludes beds, mattresses, divans, duvets, pillows, mattress toppers and protectors once they have been unwrapped. This is due to health and hygiene reasons.
- Fitted furniture and bespoke made items i.e.; wardrobes, dining tables made to measure, sofas & dining chairs made to order and sliding robes are excluded from our returns policy.
ORDERS BESPOKE ITEMS, MADE TO MEASURE & SPECIAL ORDERS
- All orders require a 50% deposit
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Upholstery & made to measure products will be made specifically to you order, in accordance with the instructions and specifications you have given us.
- You are responsible for checking and signing to confirm that you are satisfied that all details and aspects of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements, including measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
- Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it.
- If any goods you have ordered are unavailable we will inform you as soon as possible.
- When ordering made to measure products where you have supplied measurements we will rely on the accuracy of your measurements, and we will not be liable for any inaccurate measurements provided by you.
- Metric measurements should be supplied. If you supply imperial measurements you are responsible for checking if all conversions are accurate.
- On occasion a company may discontinue a model or fabric without notice. If this happens we will notify you immediately. This is beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible.
- If you need to amend or cancel your order you may do so up to 24 hours after you have placed it without incurring any penalties.
- If you amend or cancel your order more than 24hours after you have placed it, we reserve the right to charge you any costs we incur in relation to your order.
- Items ordered cannot be returned after you have received them unless they have been inspected or confirmed by a representative of Grove Home and deemed Defective.
- For orders of special orders (non-stock items) and made to measure or bespoke items ordered in-store a 50% deposit is required to secure that order. Should we agree to accept the cancellation of your order we reserve the right to keep your deposit and or 50% of the value of your order.
DELIVERY ESSENTIAL CHECKS
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the furniture & upholstery products you have ordered will fit into the room intended, via all required access routes.
- As well as checking the dimensions of the space in which the item will sit, remember to measure any staircases, doorways or corridors the item will have to pass down, including space for maneuvering and turns.
- Always double check your measurements allow sufficient space for skirting boards especially in recesses, door or window frames and headroom under any unusual spaces such as sloping roofs.
- If ordering a sofa bed, recliner or any extendible item (dining table) remember to consider your product size when opened.
- Please also be sure that our delivery van can safely gain access to the delivery address.
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply at point of ordering.
- An adult must be present at the delivery address to carefully check the unwrapped products, sign and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition.
- No claims for loss or damage can be entertained if goods are signed for as being complete and in satisfactory condition.
- If there is no one available to accept delivery or delivery fails for any reason there will be a €45 redelivery charge.
- The delivery crew will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety risks or where damage to your home may result.
- Delivery is free within a 30KM radius on orders over €350. Our staff will inform you of all other current delivery charges.
- For re-delivery or collection of unwanted goods a charge of €60 will be applied for areas outside of 30KM radius, €30 within 30KM radius and €100 for areas outside of the Republic of Ireland.
- If you require any furniture or fitted furniture to be moved by our delivery crew within your home this will incur a charge varying from €20 - €120.
- Delivery dates & weeks are not guaranteed but we will do our utmost to ensure products are delivered by the stated date or within a reasonable period thereafter.
- Specific delivery times and days cannot be agreed at any time in the order process.
- Occasionally delays can occur in the manufacturing process. This can be due to various reasons including, material shortage, import delays, higher than anticipated demand or a pandemic. These are all circumstances beyond our control, but we will endeavor to keep you informed on the status of your order.
- Once we have received your order we will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery time.
- We will be unable to offer you an exact time for delivery but will allow a window of approx. four hours.
OWNERSHIP & RISK
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products till you receive them. The products will belong to you when you have received them and have paid us in full.
- Until payment has been made in full we may ask you to return the products to us at any time. If you return the products to us for any reason, they will become our property and be at our risk from the time at which we receive them.
- We offer a one year guarantee with all of our products unless otherwise stated.
- Prices include VAT @ 21% and exclude delivery charges.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the products we supply correspond as closely as possible to the samples displayed in our store, in catalogues or online.
- Colours displayed on our product photographs can differ on mobile, laptop, PC screens.
- However there may be slight variations. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations, which all add to the unique features of our products.
- Fabric shades may vary slightly from one printing batch to another.
- Leather is a natural product and there may be shade variations, random scars and blemishes visible. These are characteristics and not a defect or a weakness.
- Scratches and marks may occur through everyday use, and the leather will mold to body shapes which is a feature of natural leathers.
- Many of our furniture products are individually hand finished and there may be some differences between batches, these will be more apparent if orders are placed at different times.
- Some furniture is hand finished to appear distressed this will vary from product to product and is a design feature not a defect.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR ORDER BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers;
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.