Warehouse Operative/Delivery Driver
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative/Delivery Driver to join our team. We are looking for a warehouse operative with good communication skills and excellent attention to detail. This role will be based from our warehouse located in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
Primary duties and responsibilities for deliveries will include:
- Multi-drop furniture deliveries daily to customers’ homes and business.’
- Lifting and assembly of furniture will be required for deliveries.
- Ensure necessary paperwork is updated and van is kept tidy
- Provide professional & courteous customer service
The duties of the Warehouse Operative include but are not limited to:
- Online/Offline Order fulfilment Co-Ordination, managing the online/offline orders on a day to day basis, liaising closely with warehouse manager on fulfilment and dispatch.
- Managing costs at all levels including packing, sundries, labels, courier costs, packaging solutions, resources needed as business upscales.
- Receiving of products which will include physical unloading, pallet build to agreed specification.
- Picking of products which will include, case picking, pallet picking, pallet wrapping, shipping and loading pallets
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Working in a team environment
- Replenishment of stock to the pick faces
- Responsible for general warehouse duties
- Responsible to maintain accuracy throughout all processes
- Ensure the distribution centre is clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Problem solving and solution development within the department and the people.
- Liaise with the warehouse team to ensure a smooth communication and daily strategy is maintained for online/offline fulfilment.
- Must hold a Full Irish driving licence for more than 2 years
- Previous experience in a similar role or a multi-delivery role an advantage
- Superior customer service skills
- A positive work attitude, with a high degree of commitment
- Must be punctual and an excellent timekeeper
- Proficient in the English language & Eligible to work in Ireland
If interested please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with Subject Line 'Retail Sales Executive Application'.
Retail Sales Executive
We are currently hiring for experienced full and part time retail Sales Executives to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high energy person to join the great team in our successful store. The key focus of this role is to provide an exceptional customer experience to all our customers, ensuring that every customer is given outstanding service through superior product knowledge and sales delivery that goes above and beyond customer expectations.
- Be passionate & knowledgeable about the products you sell, actively seek to improve your knowledge of our new ranges when they arrive in your store.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- Actively approach customers to advise them on the best solutions to suit their needs.
- Maintain the standards of the store.
- Assist the management team in any ad hock operational requirements.
- Ensure company standards of performance are followed at all times.
- Should be highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people.
- Have a strong desire to maximise your earning potential.
- Capable of working on their initiative.
- Proven 2 years of sales experience in a similar background. Furniture experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Well presented, suitable for a high-end showroom environment.
- Can work on weekends.
- Competent in the use of computer systems.
If interested please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line 'Retail Sales Executive Application'.